Level Six Shorty Wetsuit - Children
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A snug fit for warmth, and lots of range of motion for cannonballing. No seams under the arms means no chafing when kids are swimming, paddling and waving to neighbours on the dock.
- Made of 2.5mm Thermo-Stretch neoprene.
- Skin-tight fit for warmth.
- Flat seams prevent irriation.
- YKK® back-entry zipper with a long pull and Velcro flap.
- Raglan-style sleeves prevent chafing and irritation.
|Face fabric||2.5mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.