Level Six Farmer John Wetsuit - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $49.99 $49.99
- Original price $69.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Affordable, cold-water protection for young paddlers. On a board or in a boat, the design allows a full range of natural motion. The neoprene is warm enough to provide immersion protection for pushing the paddling season into spring or fall, but it's not so thick that it feels heavy or constricting when worn all day.
- 3mm neoprene in the body and 2.5mm in the side panels strikes a balance between warmth in the water and comfort while paddling.
- Flat lock stitching won't rub or chafe.
- Armless design allows a full range of motion.
- Reinforced knees and seat.
- Skin-tight fit reduces cold water flushing in and out while immersed.
- Full front zip makes changing a breeze.
|Face fabric||3mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.