Head into the backcountry for the weekend. The spacious Zoic 2-Person has a mesh canopy to keeps things cool on warm nights, and you can leave the fly off for star-gazing. The wide floor and steep walls create a spacious interior. Built-in gear lofts keep everyone's stuff organized.
- For 2020, MSR updated the fly with a waterproof sealant along the seams, adding a layer of protection between you and the elements.
- Fabrics and mesh strike a great balance between lightweight, durability and affordability.
- Xtreme Shield waterproof coating is lighter than seam tape and won't degrade like traditional PU coatings.
- Hubbed poles are easy and quick to set up.
- Freestanding design doesn't need to be staked out.
- Pitch with just the fly and the Fast & Light Body or MSR Universal 2 Large footprint (both sold separately) to save weight.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||53 x 13cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.835sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.835sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.