Head into the backcountry for the weekend. The Zoic Tent has room for 3 sleepers or 2 people and a bunch of gear. The all-mesh canopy keeps things cool and comfortable on warm nights, especially if you leave the fly off for moonlight or star-gazing. The wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a spacious interior while the built-in gear lofts keep everyone's stuff organized.
- Fabrics and mesh strike a balance between lightness, durability and affordability.
- Fly and floor use MSR's unique Xtreme Shield waterproof coating that does away with conventional seam taping and won't degrade like traditional PU coatings.
- Easy pitch design uses hubbed poles for quick set up.
- Freestanding design doesn't need to be staked out.
- For ultralight missions, pitch with just the rain fly and the Fast & Light Body or MSR Universal 3 Large footprint (both sold separately) to save weight.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.09m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.835sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.835sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.