Comfort on a massive scale: this is the thickest Therm-a-Rest® self-inflating mattress ever. Vertical sidewalls max out the sleeping surface to give you a huge, soft space to sink into at your campsite. It’s warm – like, really warm – and offers more stability than a standard air mattress that’s twice as thick. No pump is required to puff it up, which your campground neighbours will appreciate if you roll in after dark.
- Supple stretch knit fabric provides lots of breathability and a plush sleeping surface for next-to-skin comfort.
- 10cm thickness smooths out rough campsite surfaces.
- Generous width and length gives you room to move around.
- Toasty R-value of 11.4 means lots of warmth.
- Compressible foam core expands quickly when you unpack it thanks to dual valves. Add a few breathes to top it off to your desire firmness
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||50-denier polyester|
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|