Because a well-rested backpacker is a happy backpacker, this all-bells, all-whistles winter sleeping bag is priced to make you smile. Hydrophobic down manages dampness to maintain warmth through mixed conditions. Reflective seams trap warmth inside for simple, efficient heat retention.
- 650-fill-power Nikwax hydrophobic down dries faster, maintains loft better and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zoned insulation provides insulation where it's needed – on top. Because sleeping pads provide additional insulation, there is less on the bottom of this bag.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ seams provides additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 Removable SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- ToeAsis™ foot warmer pocket keeps feet cozy.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length oversize draft tube.
- External zip pocket houses a headlamp, earplugs or contact lenses.
- DWR-treated nylon shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||23 x 46cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product Sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|