Enjoy your sleep as much as your hike. Made with the same high-end materials as Therm-a-Rest® sleeping bags, it packs down small. Hydrophobic Down retains less moisture than traditional down and is light and compressible. Elasticized footbox fits over a sleeping pad and perimeter loops let you fasten the quilt in place. Summer backpacking will never be the same: you'll sleep happily in the alpine meadow ever after.
- 650 fill-power Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down maintains loft better, and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ seams add warmth without adding grams.
- DWR-treated ripstop polyester shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- Full-perimeter side baffles and an elasticized footbox keep cold air out.
- Perimeter snap loops and an included connector kit let you attach it to your Therm-a-Rest mattress, sleeping bag, quilt or blanket.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||25 x 18cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|