Ridiculously lightweight warmth. The Hyperion 0C packs down to the size of a loaf of bread, weighs less than a big can of soup and keeps you warm when the temps dip toward freezing. The secret sauce is the premium 900-fill-power down insulation that has great compressibility and provides exceptional warmth at a light weight, combined with mesh box baffled construction that maximizes loft and minimizes cold spots.
- Gossamer-thin 10-denier ripstop nylon shell and lining save weight and bulk. DWR-treated shell repels moisture and condensation.
- Down has a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment to dry faster, maintain loft better and retain less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zoned insulation provides insulation where it's needed – on top. Because sleeping pads provide additional insulation, there is less on the bottom of this bag.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining seals in heat to provide additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 Removable SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag for better thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube keeps cold air from sneaking in.
- Ergonomic shape provides a less restrictive fit than other ultralight bags.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||900 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||10-denier nylon|
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|