Ultralight can still be ultra-comfortable. The Ohm 0C Down Sleeping Bag balances featherweight construction with a roomy, semi-rectangular shape that gives you extra space to spread out. On warm nights, open up the full-length zipper for venting or flip it all the way open to create a cozy quilt for two.
- Gossamer-thin 10-denier ripstop nylon shell and lining save weight and bulk. DWR-treated shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- Premium 900-fill-power down insulation has great compressibility and provides exceptional warmth at a light weight.
- Mesh box baffled construction maximizes loft and minimizes cold spots.
- Down has a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment to dry faster, maintain loft better and retain less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining seals in heat to provide additional warmth without adding grams.
- Wrap-around zipper lets you open the bag on warm nights or unzip it completely to create an ultralight double quilt.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||900 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||10-denier nylon|
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
|Packed size||15 x 18cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|