Bring the comfort of your own bed with you when you travel. This wide quilt is a nice option for chilly hostels, car camping and road tripping, or for tent camping when you want to save the weight of 2 sleeping bags. 650+ fill-power hits the sweet spot between warmth and lightness, while the polyester fabric won't get clammy. On chillier nights, the box-baffled insulation and full-length draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Shell fabric and liner are 20-denier polyester. Shell is DWR-treated.
- Hydrophobic 650+ duck down is treated to shed water.
- ThermaCapture seams reflect body heat that would otherwise be lost.
- Sewn with box-baffles to prevent cold spots.
- Full-length draft tube maximizes warmth on cold nights.
- Integrated loop kit and elasticized footbox secure blanket to compatible sleeping pads.
- Covers any 2 mattresses with a combined width of 127cm.
- Fits sleepers up to 6ft. 6in.
- Storage sack included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||20 x 35cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|