Why carry tent poles when you're already carrying trekking poles? This singlewall tent sets up in a flash by connecting your trekking poles to a cross pole using the included adapter. The resulting shelter will delight thru-hikers and gram counters since it sleeps two, packs down smaller than a litre of water and weighs a little more than a couple of freeze dried dinners. Inside there's enough room for two tired hikers or a soloist and their gear.
- Fabric is lightweight and durable high tenacity 30-denier polyester that won't sag and stretch when wet.
- A polyurethane coating and fully sealed seams keep water out.
- No-see-um mesh vents at the foot and in the hooded peak create cross ventilation to reduce interior condensation.
- Trekking poles are not included: you supply your own then clip in to the DAC aluminum cross pole using the included adaptors.
- Four tension-adjustable stake-out points and strong reflective guy lines with Dyneema cores ensure you get a taut pitch to stand up to rough weather.
- Mesh ceiling pocket holds small items or a headlamp for nighttime illumination.
- Single side door and no vestibule keep the weight down.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier polyester|
|Fly fabric||30-denier polyester|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.81m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.