When the squall rolls in, retreat inside the HiLight. It's a spacious for one or a cozy for 2 on fast-and-light style winter climbs. The single wall design and single side loading door keep the weight low. Steep sided architecture and 2.5 pole design ensure it sheds rain and snow while providing ample headroom. An innovative Flow Manifold vent system minimizes condensation and a ceiling rope exit lets you anchor in on steep pitches.
- Made of light, durable high-tenacity polyester that doesn't stretch when wet so the tent stays taut and won't flap in the wind.
- Taped seams and a silicone-polyurethane coating ensure wetness can't get in.
- Reinforced internal pole grips hold the DAC TH72M aluminum poles.
- Flow Manifold ceiling vents allow interior heat convention and exterior airflow to draw moisture vapour and stale air out of the tent. Zippered openings can be adjusted to control the amount of venting or to act as a rope exit.
- Reflective guylines are made of super strong Dyneema with polyester sheaths to minimize stretch and sag.
- Single door design with minimalist awning saves weight
- Optional footprint and vestibule sold separately.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||30-denier polyester|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||30-denier polyester|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.