A low-key helmet for urban riders. It fits and looks good while it goes about the business of protecting your head.
- CPSC and CE certification ensure the highest level of impact protection.
- Durable shell with a matte finish.
- Extended back coverage for 360° protection in the case of an impact.
- Adjustable dial tunes the fit.
- Multiple vents in the front, rear and top keeps you head cool.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).