Grab a friend and head into the wilderness. There's room for everyone and their stuff thanks to double vestibules, internal pockets and a gear loft. The tent uses durable fabrics, has a waterproof polyurethane coating and full seam sealing, so it can stand up to any rainstorm – and it includes a footprint to double up the protection. At 2kg, it's light enough to carry into the backcountry, but spacious enough to work at drive-up campgrounds too.
- 2 doors, 2 vestibules for gear storage and late night exits.
- High-low ventilation keeps air moving for breathability and less condensation.
- Fly can be rolled up to increase ventilation on steamy summer nights.
- 3 strong, light DAC SNL poles creates steep walls for increased interior space.
- Internal pockets and a gear loft to organize flashlights, warm socks and other small stuff.
- Made of durable nylon and polyester with a polyurethane coating and full seam taping so rain can't sneak in.
- Included footprint protects the floor, cut slightly smaller than the tent so it won't channel water underneath.
- To save weight, set up the footprint and fly alone for a shelter that weighs only 1.4kg.
- Includes guylines for stability in the wind.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.7sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.