Experience camping with the fam without feeling claustrophobic. The Wawona 4-person tent uses pre-bent poles for create near-vertical walls, so you get ample room for standing and sleeping. Large screen windows on the doors provide venting with a view, and double vestibules give everyone as dry place to store gear or put shoes out of the rain. It features waterproof single-wall construction that's remarkable easy to pitch, so you'll be out of the car and camping in a flash.
- Front and back doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Large front vestibule is big enough to fit camp chairs or store tons of gear.
- Spacious, single-wall design is easy to set up and tall enough to stand up in.
- Large fly vents improve ventilation and reduce interior condensation.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles keep set-up simple.
- 6 internal mesh pockets give everyone plenty of personal storage.
- 16 aluminum stakes included.
- Duffle-style carry bag has shoulder straps for easy transport.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||150-denier polyester|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.73m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||69 x 25.5cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.