Don't let bugs, rain, or too much sun ruin your mood. The Homestead Shelter has huge removable mesh doors to keep mozzies away without restricting airflow. Large enough to fit over a picnic table, it has plenty of storage pockets to help you keep camp uncluttered.
- 3 mesh doors zip on and off for bug protection when needed.
- Vent on rear wall maximizes airflow while providing rain or wind protection.
- Rear wall has floor section to keep your gear off wet ground.
- Large storage pockets helps you stay organized.
- Internal cord around canopy allows you to hang clothes to dry.
- Includes 12 aluminum stakes and a duffle-style stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.13m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||19 x 69cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.