This sleep system is for the Goldilockses among us, with 3 bags in one there’s always a “just right” option. The North Face One bag is great for those with limited storage, but unlimited travel goals. By using a multilayer zippered quilt system, the One bag lets you add or remove insulation depending on your conditions. Use just the blue layer on 5ºC nights, use just the yellow layer on -7ºC nights and use both on -15ºC nights. Layer your sleep system like you would your clothes.
- Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation used in the blue layer and the black core bag body.
- 800 fill power, responsibly sourced ProDown™ used in the yellow layer.
- Yellow layer has a collar to help seal out the cold.
- Yellow layer is equipped with 2 sets of snaps to make arm holes for a cozy, in camp lounging option.
- Colour coded zipper system is easy to use in all kinds of light.
- Generous, adjustable hood keeps cold winds away and your camp pillow from rolling away.
- Vaulted footbox has plenty of room for tired feet to stretch and wiggle.
- Roomy sleeping space is ready for most sleeping styles.
- Hang tabs on the outside.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
- Regular is 72 inches (6ft.). Long is 78 inches (6ft.5in.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Packed size||28 x 36cm|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|