The harder you work, the harder this fan works to keep you cool. The Kickr Headwind Fan directs a powerful and focused jet of air straight at you to keep you cool. Its intensity is controlled by your heart rate or the speed at which you're going on your bike trainer, or you can override these controls and keep it at full blast from the get-go. The air intake is on the side, so this fan works well even when standing right against a wall.
- Replicates wind speeds of up to 48km/h.
- Airflow is focused on the rider and simulates headwind.
- Sensor control can use ANT+ and Bluetooth heart rate and speed sensors.
- Manual control can be done via the Wahoo App, or by using the buttons on the unit.
- Designed to be compatible with the Kickr Desk.
- Legs can unfold to provide 2 different positions to match your position.
- Firmware can be updated via the Wahoo app.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
Broadcast communication protocol
ANT+ is standard and will work with any ANT+ compatible device. Bluetooth communication, while not standard for bike trainers, works with many software packages and devices.