Light enough for backpacking, yet comfy enough for car camping. The Anvil Horn line is part of Big Agnes’ System line, so you never have to worry about rolling off your pad in the middle of the night. An integrated sleeve holds your pad snug against your bag, keeping you warm and comfy. Pad integration reduces weight and bulk, by doing away with insulation on the bottom side of the bag. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the overall weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag.
- Shell is lightweight polyester with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester microfiber.
- DownTek™ fill uses a Bluesign™ approved chemistry to treat for water-repellency, and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Insotect Flow™ construction uses vertical baffles with gates to prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pad thicknesses. Regular size fits a 51– 64 x 183cm sleeping pad. Long fits a 51–64 x 198cm pad. Wide long fits a 64–76 x 198 cm pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- Free Range Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.