With the Big Agnes’ System, you don't have to worry about rolling off your pad in the middle of the night. An integrated sleeve holds the pad against the bag, and by doing away with insulation on the bottom of the bag, it reduces overall weight and bulk. The cut of the Daisy Mae is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag. Designed to fit the contours of a woman’s frame, it offers a thermally efficient and incredibly comfortable night’s sleep in the backcountry or weekend campsite.
- Shell is lightweight polyester with a water-repellent finish.
- Soft polyester microfiber lining.
- DownTek™ fill uses Bluesign™ approved chemistry for water-repellency, also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Insotect Flow™ construction uses vertical baffles with gates to prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pads. Petite fits a 51–64 x 168cm pad. Regular fits a 51–64 x 183cm pad.
- No insulation on the bottom, so use with a sleeping pad that has an R-value of 4+.
- Free Range Hood so you can move your head when fully zipped up.
- One-handed hood adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.