Count sheep under the summer stars in this lightweight, synthetic bag. Using Big Agnes’ 100% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation the Lost Dog series keeps you warm and cozy. As part of Big Agnes’ System line, you never have to worry about rolling off your pad in the middle of the night. An integrated sleeve holds your pad snug against your bag, keeping you warm and comfy. Pad integration reduces weight and bulk, by doing away with insulation on the bottom side of the bag. The cut is roomie with a nearly rectangular sleeping space, but the overall weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag.
- Shell is lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester microfiber.
- FireLine™ Eco insulation is composed of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Low denier fibres are tightly woven to provide high-loft, compressibility, a high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability.
- Flow™ construction uses horizontal baffles to create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body. The baffles also prevent the insulation from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pad thicknesses. Regular size fits a 51– 64 x 183cm sleeping pad. Long fits a 51–64 x 198cm pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|