Lots of space and the pick of any campsite, just some of the joys of cool weather camping. Recycled polyester insulation keeps you warm and it's easier to wash and care for than down. With the Big Agnes’ System, you don't have to worry about rolling off your pad in the middle of the night. An integrated sleeve holds the pad against the bag, and by doing away with insulation on the bottom, it reduces overall weight and bulk. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the weight is comparable to a narrower style.
- Shell is lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish.
- Soft polyester microfiber lining.
- FireLine™ Eco insulation is 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. High-loft fibres are tightly woven for compressibility, warmth and durability.
- Flow™ construction uses horizontal baffles to create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body and prevent insulation from shifting.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pads. Regular fits a 51– 64 x 183cm pad. Long fits 51–64 x 198cm pad. Wide long fits a 64–76 x 198cm pad.
- No insulation on the bottom, so use with a sleeping pad that has an R-value of 4+.
- Free Range Hood so you can move your head when fully zipped up.
- One-handed hood adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|