3-season camping lets you take in the beauty of the backcountry, without the crowds. As part of Big Agnes’ System line, you never have to worry about rolling off your pad in the night. An integrated sleeve holds the pad against the bag, and by doing away with insulation on the bottom of the bag, it reduces overall weight and bulk. The cut is roomy, but the overall weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag. Designed to drape and contour to a woman’s figure, the Sunbeam offers a thermally efficient and incredibly comfortable night’s sleep.
- Shell is lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish.
- Lining is soft polyester microfiber.
- FireLine™ Eco insulation is 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, tightly woven for compressibility and a high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability.
- Flow™ construction uses horizontal baffles to create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body and prevent the insulation from shifting.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pads. Petite fits a 51–64 x 168cm pad. Regular fits a 51–64 x 183cm pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- Free Range Hood lets you move your head, even when fully zipped.
- One-hand hood adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|