One of the key things that makes winter camping great, is a really warm sleeping bag. Using recycled polyester insulation, the Sunbeam series keeps you warm and offers great value. With the Big Agnes’ System, you don't have to worry about rolling off your pad in the middle of the night. An integrated sleeve holds the pad against the bag, and by doing away with insulation on the bottom of the bag, it reduces overall weight and bulk. The cut of the Sunbeam is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but the weight is comparable to a narrower cut bag. Designed to fit the contours of a woman’s frame, it offers a thermally efficient and incredibly comfortable night’s sleep in the backcountry or weekend campsite.
- Shell is lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish.
- Lining is soft polyester microfiber.
- FireLine™ Eco insulation is 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Tightly woven fibres provide high-loft, compressibility, plus a high weight-to-warmth ratio.
- Flow™ construction uses horizontal baffles to create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body, and to prevent the insulation from shifting.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Sleeping pad sleeve has stretch panels to fit different pads. Petite fits 51–64 x 168cm. Regular fits 51–64 x 183cm.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- Free Range Hood lets you move your head, even when fully zipped.
- Hood has a one-hand adjustment.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|