For trips through high-alpine singletrack or along stretches of the Trans Canada Highway, the 2-person bikepacking version of the popular Fly Creek HV Ultralight tent provides a minimalist shelter without weighing down your bike. The Shortstik poleset has shorter segments to fit conveniently on your handlebars or frame, and the waterproof stuff sack ensures you have a dry tent to set up, even after riding through a storm. An elastic webbing on the tent body exterior holds your helmet and a daisy chain on the fly lets you hang wet gear to dry out.
- Fly and floor are silicone-treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester mesh with ripstop nylon bottom for increased ventilation.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Angled pole hub creates steeper side walls and more interior space.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- 3 interior mesh pockets organize your small items.
- Daisy chain webbing on fly exterior gives you options to dry out wet clothing or gear.
- Reflective guylines and tent corners for easy night-time location.
- 8 lightweight aluminum J stakes included.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.