The fully featured, ultralight Copper Spur HV UL1 tent, in a bikepacking version for the solo cyclist. A large side vestibule offers plenty of storage space to keep your gear dry, and a daisy chain on the fly lets you hang your clothes to dry on clear nights. The Shortstik poleset has shorter segments to fit conveniently on your handlebars or frame, and the waterproof stuff sack ensures you have a dry tent to set up, even after riding through a storm.
- Ultralight ripstop nylon and polyester mesh canopy are a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Fly and floor are silicone-treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- High peaked vent in the fly lets air in and keeps wetness out.
- High volume angle hubbed pole structure creates near vertical side walls for more interior volume.
- Featherlight DAC poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Daisy chain webbing on fly exterior gives you options to dry out wet clothing or gear.
- 4 interior mesh pockets, 1 huge 3D bin pocket, and a media pocket aid in organizing gear.
- Vestibule provides gear storage area and a weather-proof area to put your cycling shoes on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibule keep drips out of the tent.
- Includes 7 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.