A low-profile, lightweight harness for alpine and multi-pitch climbing. The Mammut Togir 3 offers comfort and freedom of movement. Adjustable leg loops let you easily don and doff the harness when you're wearing mountaineering boots or crampons, and the gear loops and ice clipper slots hold a plethora of ice or rock protection.
- Split webbing construction distributes weight evenly.
- Multiple material layers are laminated together for a low-profile, comfortable design.
- Self-locking buckles on the waist and legs for safety and ease of use.
- Lower tie-in point has a protector to prevent abrasion and add good safety margins.
- Adjustable leg loops with drop seat for ease of use while wearing layers or crampons.
- 4 equipment loops and 4 ice clipper slots.
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|