Veja Wata Recycled BMESH Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stylish, vegan sneaks made from old plastic bottles, wild rubber and organic cotton. Veja is about minimalism and innovation, and operates on the principles of radical supply chain transparency, fair trade and ecologically sound practices. These shoes are made in the Porto Alegre region of Brazil.
- Upper is made from B-Mesh (100% upcycled pop bottles).
- Lining is organic cotton.
- Logo "V" is made from wild rubber, purchased directly from producers in the Amazon.
- Inner sole is EVA, recycled EVA, and wild rubber.
- Outsole is made from wild rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Each pair contains about 3 recycled plastic bottles.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Recycled plastic bottles|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|