Named for iconic river canyons in the Spanish Pyrenees, the Alcanadre Canyoneering Bag carries everything you need for a day of climbing, rapelling and swimming through wet and narrow places. The abrasion-resistant construction stands up to the grittiest sandstone, while numerous drainage holes ensure you won't get waterlogged. At 45L, it swallows lots of rope and has multiple attachment points for clipping the bag to an anchor.
- Made of super-durable PVC-free TPU with welded seams for great wear resistance.
- Drain holes in the sides and bottom let water run out.
- Thicker fabric on the bottom panel adds strength.
- Padded shoulder strap and back panel carry heavy loads. Adjustment buckles are unbreakable aluminum.
- Webbing waist belt can be removed or tucked away into a dedicated slot when you don't need it.
- Mesh pocket in the lid holds a mask.
- Coloured webbing loops inside the pack let you attach rope ends for simple rope management.
- Multi-position lanyard lets you attach the pack in a variety of ways.
- Carry handle has a comfortable plastic sheath.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.