A nearly free-standing, ultralight tent for minimalist solo backpackers. Ultra-fine technical fabric and a single pole structure shave every ounce possible, and the mesh body maximizes ventilation. The hubbed design is quick to set up, and a clip attachment on the canopy connects to the pole structure to add headroom.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop fly and polyester mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, thermoplastic film for long-lasting protection.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- Side access vestibule entry keeps your gear dry.
- Guyline points in the corners let you anchor it securely in windy conditions.
- Single-hubbed design is quick to set up.
- Featherlight DAC poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 1 interior pocket helps you stay organized.
- Light Pocket™ is made of light-diffusing fabric to turn your headlamp into a lantern.
- Vestibule provides gear storage area and a weatherproof area to put your boots on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibule keep drips out of the tent.
- Stakes, repair kit and stuff sack included.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||10-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||15-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||10-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NFL|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.98m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||50 x 12cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.