Chain drops are no fun when you're bombing down your favourite trail. E13 knows how to do chainguides, and this one is no stranger to rowdy trails. With a carbon fibre backplate and co-moulded soft rubber, this chainguide cuts down on the noise while providing the chain retention you need for enduro, at the weight you need for XC racing.
- Upper armature is made of solvent-resistant polycarbonate for years of use.
- Compression-moulded carbon fibre backplate with co-moulded soft rubber keeps the weight and chatter low.
- Aluminum hardware is lightweight and won't rust.
- The compact upper slider opens quickly and easily without tools and has a co-moulded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise.
- The SL chainguide will fit nearly every bike on the market using the ISCG05 tabs.
- Will fit chainring sizes between 28 and 34T.
- Mounting bolts included.