Blundstone 163 The Greenpatch CSA Steel Toe Safety Boots - Unisex
- Available prices $219.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A durable, comfortable and convenient boot that's been protecting Canadian workers for years, the Blundstone Greenpatch is for anyone who wants a lightweight, good-looking work boot that doesn't compromise on safety.
- 2.5mm leather upper is weatherproof, breathable and hardwearing.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toecap.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole is supportive and puncture-resistant.
- TPU sole resists oil, acid, electric shocks and is suitable for use with underfoot temperatures up to 140° C.
- Soles are injection-moulded, with no gluing or stitches.
- Removable footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Sturdy pull tabs and waterproof elastic gore panels for easy on and off.
- Burly heel and toe bumpers offer protection and let you remove them hands-free.
- These are sold in Australian sizes, which are different than Canadian/American sizes. Refer to the size chart to determine your correct size.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.