Level Six Jericho Neoprene Pants - Men's
We need some downtime. In 11 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 131 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Neoprene pants to keep you warm when the sea level rises over the gunwhale or you're paddling in a cool breeze. Wear them alone or as liners for your favourite board shorts.
- Polyester and Spandex face fabric is bonded to 0.5mm petroleum-free neoprene.
- Nylon and polyester lining feels nice against your skin.
- Eco-Stretch neoprene is limestone-based and designed for comfort and warmth.
- Elastic waistband provides a precise yet flexible fit.
- Side pockets keep your snacks handy.
- UPF 50+ protects you from UV rays.
- Flat lock stitched seams throughout.
- Horizontal seams with bartacked edges let you cut the leg to the ideal length for you.
|Face fabric||0.5 mm neoprene|