Designed for fast-and-light comfort. The Nemo Siren Down Quilt helps keep your pack weight to a minimum, without sacrificing the comfort of a great night’s sleep. Using ultralight ripstop nylon and lofty 850-fill-power hydrophobic down, this quilt packs down lighter and smaller than ever before (about the size of a 1L water bottle). Updated vertical baffles channel warmth down your body, and built-in shock-cord lacing holds your sleeping pad snugly against your back for a draft-free night under the stars.
- Pad integration reduces weight and bulk by doing away with insulation on the bottom.
- Ultralight 10D nylon ripstop has a water-repellent finish.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ wont wet-out, staying lofty and warm in all conditions.
- Shock-cord lacing and stretchy footbox accommodates different pad thicknesses. Fits most 63.5cm (25in.) wide pads.
- Vertical baffles channel warmth along your body to reduce cold spots.
- Includes compression sack and cotton home storage sack.
- Covered by Nemo’s lifetime warranty.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||850 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||10-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||10-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||35 x 14cm|
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|