Pearl Izumi Select Escape Cycling 3/4 Tights - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $83.97 $83.97
- Original price $119.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These flattering, warm-weather tights offer a bit of added coverage over your typical cycling shorts, with a high-quality chamois and a wide, scalloped waistband for comfort. The compressive, moisture-wicking fabric features reflective highlights for safer evening rides.
- Poly/spandex fabric blend offers light compression and excellent moisture-wicking properties.
- Wide waistband is comfortable and flattering.
- Chamois blends with fabric for seamless next-to-skin comfort.
- Reflective logo.
- 21in. inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.