Light and power in something smaller than your phone. The N9-2 Area light is a compact way to shed a little or a lot of light on a situation. With an impressive range from 100–1500 lumens, it offers the right amount of light for whatever you need. Doubling as a powerbank, this little lantern can fuel your favourite USB-powered devices. The efficient onboard batteries have enough juice to top up your smartphone, with plenty of power left over to light your home away from home.
- 6 different modes, including an SOS mode.
- Bi-colour LG LEDs let you tune the colour temperature (5700k – 4500K – 3000K).
- 1-button control is easy to use, both with and without gloves.
- Efficient lithium polymer batteries power the light and your favourite USB-powered devices.
- Easy USB charging means you can top your light up almost anywhere. Full charge takes 5 hours.
- 4-level LED battery power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, both during use and while charging.
- Standard threaded tripod mount in body pairs perfectly with those little bendy travel tripods (sold separately), letting you mount your light nearly anywhere.
- Magnetic hanging hook clicks easily in place and makes moving the light a breeze.
- IP67 dust and water protection means dust, grit and rain won’t stop this little light from shining.
- Rugged housing is ready to shed light on your roughest adventures.
- Compact formfactor. Dimensions: 13 x 0.8 x 23cm.
- Ports: USB (type-A) power out 5V 2.4A (max), micro-USB power in 5V 2.4A (max)
- In the box: N9-2 Area light, storage pouch, micro-USB cable, magnetic hook and manual.
|Burn time||100-8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 10000mAh (included)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.