Five Ten Hellcat Pro Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Grippy all-mountain bike shoes that use a weather-resistant upper to shed muck and splashes. The Hellcat Pro Shoes offer some upward flex when you’re hiking, but a ¾ dual-density TPU shank gives them stiffness and efficiency when you’re clipped in and pushing down. Stealth® C4™ rubber soles with classic Dotty™ tread stick to slimed-up rocks and snaky roots, and the tread drops mud quickly.
- Fully synthetic, durable weather-resistant upper.
- Perforated tongue for added breathability.
- ¾ dual-density TPU shank provides flex while hiking and maintains rigidity while pedaling.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole is lightweight and adds comfort.
- Stealth C4 rubber absorbs shock and reduces vibration.
- Classic Dotty tread provides great traction on and off the bike, even in wet conditions.
- Clipless compatible.
|Ideal for||Freeride and downhill riding|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.