An insanely light version of the Fly Creek HV UL2. This almost free-standing shelter shaves weight off the Platinum version by using Dyneema and lightweight nylon ripstop fabric throughout. Weighing about the same as a pair of running shoes, this tent is complete with a vestibule to stash your soggy stuff or use as a porch to put your boots on. Want to go even lighter? You can leave the tent body at home, and set it up with just the poles, fly and footprint. Despite being extremely strong for its weight, special care is required during set-up and extended trips to make sure it lasts. The footprint is highly recommended to improve durability.
- Made of ultra-lightweight Dyneema Composite with a nylon ripstop canopy.
- Dyneema Composite is rainproof and resists stretching or sagging when temperatures change.
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape.
- Angled pole hub creates steeper side walls and more interior space.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- Side access vestibule entry keeps your gear dry.
- 3 interior mesh pockets for small items.
- Reflective guylines and tent corners.
- 6 lightweight aluminum J stakes included.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Pole||Easton carbon fibre|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||47 x 13cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.65sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.