There is fast and light, and then there is fastest and the lightest. The Tiger Wall Carbon tent shaves weight with Dyneema and lightweight nylon fabric throughout. The semi-freestanding design (you just have to peg out the back corners) is very roomy, with interior space to comfortably sleep 2 people. It is sturdy enough to stand up to shoulder-season storms, and weighs less than your running shoes. Want to go even lighter? You can leave the tent body at home, and set it up with just the poles, fly and footprint. Despite being extremely strong for its weight, special care is required during set-up and extended trips to make sure it lasts. The footprint is highly recommended to improve durability.
- Made of ultra-lightweight Dyneema Composite with a nylon ripstop canopy.
- Dyneema Composite is rainproof and resists stretching or sagging when temperatures change.
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape.
- Double doors and vestibules give each person their own entrance and gear storage.
- Quick Stash door keepers stow the door out of the way when unzipped.
- 2-way vestibule zippers create vents to reduce condensation.
- Lightweight yet strong DAC Featherlite NFL aluminum pole system with attached cross pole creates more interior space.
- Colour-coded poles aids set up.
- Partially freestanding design with structured back corners creates more space for your feet without extra poles.
- Velcro tabs attach the fly to the poles for a taut pitch.
- Pre-attached reflective guylines make the tent ready to pitch, right out of the bag.
- Includes 8 ultralight DAC aluminum J-stakes.
- 2 interior mesh pockets and an oversized ceiling pocket stow headlamps and phones.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall Gear Lofts.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 482. (Footprint sold separately.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Pole||Easton carbon fibre|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.99m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.7sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.