Head to the alpine with confidence. These light trail and approach shoes are designed with ergonomics and biomechanics in mind to give you a comfortable, streamlined fit. The lightweight fabric uppers have snug-fitting gaiters to protect you from scrapes and keep trail debris from sneaking inside. The outsoles are made from high-traction rubber for grip on steep and varied terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic fabric upper is highly breathable.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane keeps your feet dry.
- To-the-toe lacing for a precise fit.
- Rubber toe bumper protects shoes and toes.
- Salewa 3F System connects the instep with the sole and heel for a supportive, flexible fit.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed for cushioning.
- Pomoca outsole with Butilic compound for a great balance of stickiness, traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.