Head to the alpine with confidence, this light trail and approach shoe is designed specifically for female ergonomics and biomechanics for a comfortable and streamlined fit. Lacing to the toe allows you to cinch down the toebox in technical terrain, and the Pomoca outsole keeps you supported and upright on steep and varied terrain.
- Durable suede and PU-coated leather upper supports your foot.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic fabric panels are highly breathable.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrame keeps your feet dry.
- To-the-toe lacing for a precise performance fit.
- Rubber toe bumper protects shoes and toes.
- Salewa 3F System connects the instep with the sole and heel for a supportive, flexible fit.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed cushions underfoot.
- Pomoca outsole with Butilic compound for a great balance of stickiness, traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.