Salewa Alp Trainer Mid Gore-Tex Light Hiking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on all types of mountain terrain in these Alp Trainer light hiking boots. Antimicrobial treatment resists odour build-up, so your boots won't smell fierce after a long day in the heat. Lacing all the way to the toes allows you to cinch down the toebox in technical terrain, and the sturdy outsoles keep you upright on steep and varied terrain.
- Suede leather and stretch fabric upper with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable construction.
- Polyurethane-coated leather rand protects your foot and shoe from trail abrasion.
- Cleansport NXT organic natural odour control.
- Salewa 3F System connects the instep with the sole and heel for a supportive, flexible fit.
- Footbeds have customizable layers at the forefoot to adapt them to a range of foot shapes.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Hike Approach for traction, secure footing and firm support.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.