Salewa Ultra Flex Mid Gore-Tex Light Hiking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With the lightweight design of trail runners and the protection of hiking boots, these Ultra Flex boots are built for speedy adventures in mixed mountain terrain. A flexible ankle collar allows your foot to move naturally on downhill sections. The grippy rubber outsole keeps you upright on technical terrain, and the integrated grooves shed mud in soggy conditions.
- Breathable mesh upper uses a seamless construction for a secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Flex collar around the ankle for range of motion.
- Salewa 3F System connects the instep with the sole and heel for a supportive, flexible feel.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed for comfort.
- EVA midsole cushions feet.
- Michelin® Ultra Train outsole with Outdoor Compound rubber for a great balance of stickiness, traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.