Wrap yourself in comfort and warmth. The thigh-length Kiruna Padded Parka offers shelter from cold Canadian winters. Its durable G-1000 fabric stands up to wind and rain, and you can add extra Greenland Wax to keep it holding strong through storm after storm. A two-way zipper makes it easy to sit down when the bus finally shows up.
- Hardwearing G-1000 material is impregnated with fluorocarbon-free wax for better protection from the elements.
- Lined with soft nylon.
- Adjustable hood keeps you warm and dry.
- G-Loft Supreme insulation traps a layer of warm air between the liner and rugged outer layer, insulating you from the elements.
- 2-way zipper helps keep the heat in.
- Tons of pocket space to bring along all your necessities, and even some of your nice-to-haves.
- Adjustable snaps at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem keep the cold out and warm in.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.