Rab Microlight Vest - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $149.00 $149.00
- Original price $225.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pared back to the essentials, this minimalist vest saves space in your pack, and provides lots of warmth when deployed. The Microlight Vest is a great layer to warm your core under your shell, or on its own for day-to-day use. A DWR finish on the outside and Nikwax Hydrophobic down on the inside sheds snow squalls when the weather moves in.
- Exterior is Pertex Quantum with a DWR finish for excellent water resistance. This fabric is lightweight, windproof and downproof.
- Lined with lightweight Pertex Quantum with a DWR finish.
- Premium 750-fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down insulation dries faster, maintains loft better and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Insulation meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Front YKK zip has an internal storm flap and soft chin guard.
- 2 zippered harness-compatible hand pockets hold small essentials.
- Low-profile elastic armholes and drawcord hem seal in heat.
- Includes stuff sack for easy storage in your pack.
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
|Insulation||750 fill power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.