Everything you need to add a set of studs to your boot soles for traction in wet, icy or slick conditions. Grip Studs are quick to install (but do require thick soles) and are best worn outdoors, not on fine hardwood floors.
- Solid tungsten carbide shafts ensure durable traction.
- Studs protrude approximately 3.5mm from your boot sole.
- Wide-auger threads penetrate 8mm into rubber securely and require no glue.
- Easy to install with the manual tool included.
- No minimum tread depth required.
- Includes 28 studs, tool and instructions.
|Traction aid material||Tungsten|