Evolv The General Rock Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $189.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. In 14 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 134 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This shoe is made for crankin' in cracks and all-day foot comfort on long multipitches. The General's lined leather upper forms to your to provide a snug fit without the compressed feeling, and the supportive midsole gives a solid platform to stand on when edging. The higher cut protects your ankles in gnarly offwidths and the padded toe box adds some comfort to painful jams.
- Leather upper moulds to your foot and thin foam padding above the toes provides all-day comfort in cracks.
- Synthetic lining resists stretching to maintain the shape and fit of the shoe.
- Agion antimicrobial treatment on the tongue resists odour build-up.
- Slight downturned camber and high tension heel directs power into the toes.
- Full-length 1.6mm MX-P midsole provides a supportive platform when edging.
- 4.2mm Trax XE rubber outsole edges well to stick to the smallest footholds.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax XE|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|