Evolv Phantom Rock Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Designed in collaboration with top climbers Daniel Woods and Paul Robinson, the Evolv Phantom is built to crush. These shoes balance sensitivity with support to keep your feet secure on a variety of foot holds. The closure system is fully adjustable to fit wide or narrow feet, and the neoprene insert gives it a true sock-like fit without sacrificing security.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic Synthratek VX upper has an adjustable 6-point closure for a close, secure fit.
- NeoFlex neoprene material over the toe knuckles expands when toes are weighted, then compresses to maintain a performance fit.
- Large rubber toe patch for comfort and security while toe-hooking.
- Dark Spine S heel for sensitivity on technical heel hooks.
- VTR rand is thicker in the toe area for durability.
- AVT midsole maintains sensitivities under the toe while supporting the midfoot.
- TPS+ rubber midsole keeps the shoe in a downturned position.
- Sticky 4.2mm Trax SAS rubber grips small foot holds and smears.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax SAS|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.