Share the excitement and beauty of your adventures with your friends and followers. With stunningly clear, smooth 4K30 videos that sound as good as they look, the new HERO7 Silver lets you bring your viewers with you – all they need to do is press "play". The release of the HERO7 line reconfirms GoPro's place as the leader of the action camera game. Thanks to some internal magic, the HERO7 Silver produces incredibly smooth, sharp video and pictures. 2-axis video stabilization smooths out some of life’s bumps, giving you shake-free, clear video and photos. Dual high-sensitivity microphones ensure you don’t miss a beat, since audio is half the fun. Voice controls let you capture every shot, even when your hands are full. To wake up your camera, start or stop filming, or take a picture, all you need to do is say the word. Photos shot on the HERO7 Silver look great, with wide dynamic range that heightens contrast and makes colours pop. When paired with a smartphone or tablet running the free GoPro app, the HERO7 Silver comes alive, letting you sync videos, share content, edit and more. Use the app to livestream and share stories shot on your GoPro right from your smartphone. The HERO7 Silver lets you capture the snowy, wet and dusty adventures that your phone can’t handle, and your videos will look way better than anything shot on a phone.
- Immersive 4K30 video is smooth and clear, letting you share the feeling of your adventures.
- Slow-motion lets you relive that airtime, analyze your technique, or add a little empirical data to the next belly-flop competition. 1080p video can be shot at up to 60 frames per second, letting you slow things down up to 2x.
- Time-lapse video and photo modes let you record those epic sunrises and all-day adventures, track progress on your trail day, or just see what the cat does while you’re at work all day.
- Electronic image stabilization helps keeps the video clear and wobble-free.
- No Siri or Alexa needed: built-in voice control lets you start or stop recording, take a picture and more, all while keeping your hands in the game.
- Intuitive 2in. touchscreen means if you can use a smartphone, you can use a HERO7 Silver. The screen gives you full control over modes and settings, and you can even touch-to-zoom (touch zoom only available on 1440P30 videos).
- Free GoPro app gives you near-complete control of your camera right on your smartphone or tablet, from setting up yoru shot, synching your videos, starting your edits, adding overlays and more.
- Auto-rotating videos are ready for sharing on Snapchat and Instagram stories. Shoot vertically or horizontally – thanks to internal sensors, the HERO7 Silver knows how your video should be shown.
- Photos and videos are automatically downloaded to your smartphone running the free GoPro app, letting you share your best shots as they happen.
- Onboard GPS data is used to overlay performance stickers, add speed, distance, times and much more right in your videos.
- QuikStories mode imports footage from your camera, automatically creating customized videos with effects and music within the GoPro app.
- Sharp 10MP photos with wide dynamic range (WDR) for vibrant colours and sharp contrast.
- Burst mode allows up to 15 frames per second at 10MP.
- GPS lets you geotag your photos and videos – no more asking “where was this?” when showing off your adventures.
- Waterproof to 10m right out of the box, no case needed.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity means your camera will talk to all your smart devices running the free app with no USB-cord middleman to get in the way (unless you want the speed of USB-C).
- 2 built-in microphones provide clear, crisp audio.
- MicroSD-compatible so it's easy to get and carry additional memory (MicroSD card not included). MicroSD card must be at least a Class 10 or UHS-I rated.
- Compatible with the industry-standard GoPro mount, giving you nearly endless possibilities of how and where you mount your HERO7 Silver.
- In the box: HERO7 Silver, The Frame (mounting frame), curved sticky mount, flat sticky mount, mounting buckle and USB-C cable.
|Instant on-record switch||Yes|
Interval photo mode
The interval, in seconds, at which you can set the camera to take pictures.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||6.2 x 2.8 x 4.5cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Data card||microSD card (not included)|
|GPS image tagging||Yes|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Still photo mode||Yes|
|Tripod mount||Sold separately|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.