Get out and explore the backcountry without breaking the bank. The Aurora tent's single vestibule design provides room for storage and a protected place to put your boots on. Mesh walls keep the bugs out and keep you cool on warm summer adventures, and the waterproof fly, bathtub floor and footprint keep you dry in rainstorms. Basic yet functional design, and Eureka used materials to create a quality tent at a solid value.
- Floor and fly are made of durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Large door and vestibule offer easy access and room to store your gear.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent to protect against splashes and puddles.
- No-see-um mesh walls keep the weight down.
- Hooded vestibule vent adds ventilation to minimize condensation buildup.
- Colour-coded webbing makes set-up a cinch.
- Crossed-pole dome architecture gives you room to sit up inside.
- 2 interior pockets plus a gear loft.
- Includes 13 aluminum pegs, guy lines and footprint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.09m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||18 x 61cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.9sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.